:)

:)

domingo, 23 de marzo de 2014

Y si mezclara las frases de las canciones que me gustan... texto que resultaría???

:D Veamos que resulta....



A cold and frosty morning there's not a lot to say 
About the things caught in my mind 

I let it fall, my heart
And I'd get lost in the nothingness inside of me
(I was confused)
My Today - Fell In From The Top
I had nothing to say and
I'm no angel, but please don't think that I won't try and try
Even now when it's already over
At the end of your tunnel
the universe we imagine
the memory we left behind
the time we drain the time we kill
what's the need for a better life tell me
I want to let go of the pain I felt so long

'Cause I need more time 
Yes I need more time 
Just to make things right 

And I hope that you see this heart behind my tired eyes

to choose is sometime to lose they say
to lose what you haven't chosen but yes

I'm no angel, but please don't think that I can't cry


That was the last time, the last time
I'm walking empty streets hoping we might meet
I Wonder Where You Are Now? 

Heaven knows I'm going nowhere
I was only dreaming

But in the end, it doesn't even matter 
There’s only one thing you should know 
 I want to be there when you're coming down 
 I want to be there when you hit the ground 
Let Me Be The One That Shines With You
I lie around in bed all day just staring at the walls 
All the things you'd say, they were never true, never true
Where I felt something die, 'cause I knew that
I'm no angel, but does that mean that I can't live my life





Then it comes to be that the soothing light
But I just have to pass on by 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario