:)

:)

sábado, 7 de junio de 2014

The Perfect Yoga Playlist For Bad Yogis

There’s not much better than doing yoga in your PJs in the comfort of your living room, am I right?! Even though I’m not teaching the 30-Day Yoga Challenge to any music, I decided to give you a little musical inspiration to play while we practice together, or play on your own. I think we can all agree that it’s cool to switch things up and branch away from the usual chants and sitar music, so I made a special playlist for all you Bad Yogis who need a break from the “same old, same old.”

Window – The Album Leaf

A New Day – Pitch Black

Laya Mantra – Kartick & Gotam

Crystalfilm – Little Dragon

Makyen Ghir Allah – EarthRise SoundSystem

Three Little Birds – Bob Marley

Rama – EarthRise SoundSystem

Intro – The Xx

Twentytwofourteen – The Album Leaf

Finally Moving – Pretty Lights

La Femme Parallel – Thievery Corporation

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario