:)

:)

miércoles, 17 de junio de 2015

About me!

  • As a child I dreamt of working as an architect, or a job related with drawing.
  • I can't bear watching sport on TV.
  • I like spend my time reading british newspapers (The guardian, for instance) in order to learn new vocabulary.
  • I like taking photos a lot.
  • I dislike lying,
  • I enjoy swimming and I don't care if the water is "extremely" cold.
  • I loathe waiting in stores. 
  • I consider myself independent. I enjoy to do things alone.
  • I can't stand watching football matches.
  • When I was a child my grandfather taught me the value of discipline. 
  • I enjoy cooking new dishes.
  • I like going for a coffee every morning. 
  • I enjoy reading H.P Lovecraft.
  • I prefer walk to drive a car. :P 
  • I prefer cooking to doing the cleaning. 
  • I'd love to go to Noel Gallagher's concert. 
  • I'd prefer to not eat meat. 
  • I'd would like the idea of living in the coast. 
  • I like preparing coffee every morning. 
  • I enjoy cooking enormously. 
  • I would prefer to see a film at home rather in the cinema.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario